A 401(k) Plan is a defined contribution retirement account that allows employees to save a portion of their salary in a tax-advantaged manner. The money earned in a 401(k) Plan is not taxed until after the employee retires, at which time their income will typically be lower than during their working years.
Here's what you'll learn:
- You will learn that the balances in your IRA and your 401K are not exactly what you think they will be.
- You will learn about the best strategies to protect your money from impending tax increases.
- You will learn how to create a tax-free retirement.
- You will learn the right amounts to have in each type of financial account you have
- You will learn how the government is taxing you twice on your social security - and how to avoid that extra tax payment