Commonsense Parenting: A Generational Approach to Raising Principled Children in an Ever-Shifting Culture (Paperback)
Parenting children can be frustrating and overwhelming. Desperate for a break? You're not alone. Wish someone would hand you a parenting manual?
In Commonsense Parenting, Jerry David, Sarah K. Mwania, and Shirley David outline a proven system for parenting. They share seven solid principles that have guided their families through three generations.
- The Principle of Honor
- The Importance of Values
- The Principle of Discipline
- The Principle of Healthy Emotional Well-Being
- The Principle of Good Communication
- The Principle of a Strong Work Ethic
- The Principle of Letting Go at the Right Time
In our ever-changing culture, truth is often blurred or unrecognizable. Use these guidelines and timeless tools to equip your children to be blessings as they grow and mature into positive influencers.